- Fully automatic eight steps.
- Recondition, recharge, check and mantienepraticamente all types of lead-acid batteries (Standard, Maintenance Free, AGM and Gel) from 40 to 500 Ah.
- Desulphation pulse phase.
- Soft start for deep discharged batteries.
- Protected against overheating.
- Recovery time for high-voltage excessively discharged batteries.
- Pulse maintenance to keep the battery fully efficient for long periods.
- Night program to run in silent mode.
- Also charging the batteries almost fully discharged.
- Temperature detection sensor battery.
- Very low return current, low voltage oscillation current edi output voltage independent (170 – to 260 V).
- Can remain connected for long periods, ideal for seasonal use of vehicles.
- Compact Design with mounting holes.
- 5 year guarantee against production defects.
||170-260vac, 50-60 Hz.
||15 A max
||2.9 to rms (at full charging current)
|Return current consumption *
||<2 Ah per month
|Oscillation value **
||from-20° C – 50° c. The power output is automatically reduced if the temperature is higher.
||Variable speed fan
||Eight-step, fully automatic
||All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (wet, MF, AGM and GEL).
||28-300Ah, up to 500Ah for maintenance.
||IP44 (outdoor use) ***
(*) The current absorbed back is the current absorbed by the charger if the power cord is disconnected.
(**) The quality of voltage and charging moltoimportanti versionof. A high value of current comportail oscillazionedella battery overheating and favoriscel ' invecchiamentoprematuro positive electrode. High voltage can damage dioscillazionedella other collegatialla elements. Icaricabatterie CTEK products provide well-known quality ecorrente voltage with current oscillation values edellatensione.
(***) If the charger does not place the horizontal position with part of the length or the superioreverso, the protezioneIP44 is not guaranteed.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.