HOLDING CHARGE CHARGER
CTEK M45 MARINE (12V)
M45 is a 12V charger intelligent and flexible, a recent arrival in the new range CTEK Marine.
Developed for the treatment of small-board batteries, however, must contend with the hardness of the marine environment.
M45 is ideal for personal watercraft, small boats from 1.2 to 120Ah batteries, and also for the AGM and Gel; delivers 0.8 / 3.6 A and is IP65 rated for outdoor use and between sprays of water.
M45 has all the features of more powerful CTEK: loads and maintains in office, does not produce harmful galvanic currents, is protected against reverse polarity, no sparks, no damage to the electronic control units and has 5 year warranty.
AC VOLTAGE 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
CHARGING VOLTAGE 14.4V/14.7V
CHARGE CURRENT 0.8A/3.6A
4 cooling stages, the charge cycle
TEMPERATURE RANGE -20ºC to +50ºC
TYPE OF CHARGER 4 phases, the charge cycle
BATTERY TYPE Lead Acid WET / MF / GEL / AGM / Ca-Ca
BATTERY CAPACITY 7-75Ah, and from 7-120Ah in maintaining
INSULATION IP65 (dust and splash-proof)
PROGRAMS OF CHARGE
• The fully automatic charging and maintenance in 4 phases maximize performance and battery life
• The number of accessories, you can use the same charger for multiple batteries
• A single charger for car, motorcycle, lawn mower, snowmobile, watercraft and lawn tractor
• Resistant to rain and snow
• The function of desulfation patented prolongs the life of the battery
• A spark-proof, short circuit and reverse polarity in order to function smoothly